If you haven’t tried a trip in an RV, you are missing out on one of the most beautiful and memorable travel experiences. The transition from public transport and regular four-wheelers to a luxury RV that‘s equipped with all the basic and advanced amenities seems quite overwhelming. Those traveling for the first time might encounter many challenges.
After all, you have to plan the budget, create a list of your requirements, and find a vehicle that ticks all the boxes of your travel needs. Later, you’ll need to research the places you’ll visit, the stops you will make on the way, the fuel stations, campgrounds, etc. But once you get your hands on the right RVs for sale, you are all set to have wonderful trips alone and with your favorite companions. Let’s see what luxury RVs are and why they are different from the usual vehicles.
Defining Luxury RVs: What Sets Them Apart
A luxury RV is just like its regular counterpart on the outside and is the same size as a standard recreational vehicle. Even the parking stations for these vehicles are the same, except that they are more comfortable and offer a luxurious feel.
The excellent mobility and access to luxury features that even top-notch hotels lack make luxury RVs a great choice for those planning a long, comfortable trip. You can plan cross-country trips or use your recreational vehicle as an upgraded camping site.
Luxury RVs are not just upgraded versions of your standard vehicles; these are designed with all the advanced facilities you get in a five-star hotel in mind. It’s just like a luxury home on wheels. RVing itself is a level-up for regular camping and hiking enthusiasts. Luxury RVs make it more comfortable and exciting, as you get to explore the high-end features.
Note that luxury RVs are not defined by the vehicle’s type or aesthetics. It’s more the interiors and the level of comfort that make an RV luxurious. Below, we’ve discussed some features of luxury RVs, but before that, let’s take a quick look at some popular RV brands that have garnered a lot of attention from adventure and travel fans.
Top Luxury RV Brands and Models
An RV can look and feel better than a mobile home. It’s like a luxury apartment, except that it can move. Here are some popular luxury RVs for sale.
- Newmar King Aire: The best in the industry, the Newmar King Aire features a spacious bedroom with a cozy bed, a modular kitchen, and seating space. Everything gives you a homey vibe. Starting at $1 million, this trending vehicle can take you to just about any corner of the US, be it a small village or a huge castle. Featuring a sound system and TVs, the seller has added the best entertainment systems to this mobile vehicle.
- Marathon Coaches: If you want a luxury home-like facility in a vehicle, Marathon Coaches is your best bet. It’s an automated vehicle with remote-controlled air conditioning, blinds, and lighting appliances. Costing around $2 million, you don’t even need to get up from the sofa to control its basic function.
- 2019 Newell Coaches: It’s another luxury RV where you can spend days without getting bored. Available for around $2 million, the 2019 Newell Coaches is from an Oklahoma-based owner who has equipped the vehicle with some of the most luxurious and modern features. There’s a patio awning for those who love to spend some time outdoors. The multiple LED TVs and a washer are all that you need for a perfect vacation. Plus, there are tons of customization options for those planning to buy the vehicle.
Features of a Luxury RV
The luxury rigs are over $1 million. And if you are paying that much for a recreational vehicle, it’s obvious you will expect world-class features. A few things to look for in a luxury RV are:
- Built-in speakers and sound systems
- High-speed internet connection
- Heated flooring
- Remotely control ACs, blinds, and other appliances
- Spacious and fancy bathrooms
- Spacious bedrooms with comfy beds
- Premium sofas, cabinetry, coffee tables, and other furniture pieces
- Patio awning
- LED television
These were just a few. There are plenty of luxury features that will make your RVing experience super exciting.
Tailored Experiences: Customization and Personalization
The best part about luxury RVs is that they offer plenty of customization options, giving you full freedom to design the interiors or change whatever you like to suit your preferences. You can choose suitable color schemes for the bedroom, upgrade the kitchen and the bathroom, install new furniture, and use lavish accessories for your RV decoration.
You can also personalize your vehicle by incorporating changes that align with your traveling needs. Changing the lighting and decorating the walls are some quick and cost-efficient ways to transform your vehicle’s interiors.
Luxury Meets Sustainability: Eco-Friendly Features
A luxury RV is not a simple recreational vehicle that features a sofa, electricity, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It’s a fully customizable vehicle equipped with the most lavish seating areas, awning, a full chef’s kitchen, and interior design. The floor is also pretty spacious. As you enter the vehicle, it looks like you are getting into a lavish villa that’s fully furnished and features some of the luxuries you don’t see in a standard apartment.
The interesting part is these features are not just attractive, but they are eco-friendly. Some RVs are made of recycled materials and have solar panels for electricity. As manufacturers have shifted their focus to environment-friendly vehicles, they are incorporating more and more sustainable features, like lightweight designs and solar packages. Some also offer excellent fuel efficiency.
A luxury RV might be expensive, but its high-end features are worth a million dollars. If that sounds too expensive, you can get a used RV for sale by owner. These will be comparatively cheaper but have all the amenities of a luxury RV. Plan a wonderful trip in this luxury recreational vehicle and have the best time on the road.